Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 3 - Green

Growth

Hi

All is good - I am finding my groove back at work and overall all seems well... My only fustration is that it feels all the photos I take is bad and that even the ones I think is good, is getting bad votes!    Photography is such an exircise in staying humble ... maybe part of my fustration is that my photos in December did very well... even a personal best... Ga!

Is this turmoil lies the reason for my chosen photo.  To me it shows of that beauty can be found in growth... even the sharp ends of the leaves tell the story that the pain experience in growing is part of growth.

Thus shallow it en persist!  Maybe the next one will be the knock out photo I am striving for ... 
But oh, this journey is so hard...


(Taken with D700, Nikon 105mm macro lens, f10, 1/60s and ISO 200)

No comments:

Post a Comment