Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 2 - Yellow

Funeral

Life happens!

And so it did, more severe and quicker than anticipated...

We were happy go lucky doing the holiday thing when my mom phoned with  the news that our granny of 84 years passed away...  She had Altzheimer disease, in bed for 5 years and on a feeding tube for 2 years.  Her body was there but all the lights were off ... No recognition, no laughs, no tears, no caring, no treats ... none of the things she was so well known for.  I know, I know, it is better for her - life on earth had no further meaning for her.

But still, we will miss her.  We loved her.  She was soft and sweet...
Rest in peace.

I know, life happens!


I liked the photo because the coffin is central, but the family surround the main subject.
(Camera Nikon D700, lens Nikkon 80mm - 400mm f4.5-5.6, settings f11, iso 400, 1/100 s)

No comments:

Post a Comment